1. The Client is suppose to direct the Complaints to the Service Provider in writing to the address: Ania Kuczyńska Studio, Słoneczna 36, 00-789 Warszawa.
2. The Client can use a sample complaint form available in the Store, yet it is not requisite for the complaint to be considered.
3. When it is concluded that the package with the Item is damaged, suffered deterioration or loss, the Client is supposed to submit a complaint to the Service Provider immediately. / no later than 7 days after the day the Client received the delivery / This measure will ensure redress for the Consumer on the side of the Carrier. Foregoing is not requisite in order for the complaint to be considered.
4. The Complaint should include a detailed description of the problem along with the Client’s request, alternatively, also photographic evidence.
5. The Seller undertakes to examine the complaint within 30 days. If the Seller fails to respond to the Consumer’s complaint within 14 days, the complaint is to be considered grounded.
6. If the Complaint is considered grounded, the Seller shall take appropriate action.
7. There is a possibility of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism in the legal relations with the Consumers.
8. There is a possibility of arbitrary proceedings before the Common Court of Law or other authorities.