Instruction on the right of withdrawal from the contract
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal deadline expires after 14 days from the day You came into a possession of the Item or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer has acquired the material possession of the Item.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary for You to inform us that You wish to exercise your right of withdrawal from the Contract through clearly worded statement (for instance a letter send by post or e-mail.) You can find our contact details below:
Biuro Ania Kuczyńska
Słoneczna 36, 00-789 Warszawa
adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use a sample withdrawal form, yet it is not obligatory to do so.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for You to send Your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Contract: in case of withdrawal from the Contract we immediately reimburse all the payments that You have completed, at the latest within 14 days from the day we have been informed about Your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this Contract. We will return the payment using the same method of payment that was used in the initial transaction, unless You have expressly agreed on a different method of the refund; in any case You are not going to be charged with any additional costs concerning the return of the Item. We may refrain from proceeding with the reimbursement until the Item is delivered to us or until we receive the confirmation that that Item has been mailed, depending on which occurrence takes place first. Please send or return the Item to us immediately, at the latest within 14 days from the day You have informed us about Your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this Contract. The deadline shall have been met if the Item is sent to us within 14 days.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. These costs are estimated at maximum of 20,00 PLN.
- You are responsible for a reduction in the Item’s value that results from using the Item in a way that falls outside the scope necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and the functioning of the Item.