Torba Varsavia / Długie Paski
The shape of Varsavia resembles traditional Spanish shopping baskets. Durable cotton canvas grant a summer feel structuring the bag together with the vegetable-tanned leather bottom, handles and inner case attached to the bag. Eco friendly leather detailing add an elevated edge to the style
Produced in Poland and approved by the Fair Wear Foundation.
The brand departs from the traditional seasonal fashion calendar and distances itself from the mass production in the favor of the high-quality timeless classics.
Buy responsibly & LOVE our Planet.
47 in stock
|Bottom width||28,5 cm|
|Handles length||85 cm|
- Made in Poland.
- Meets all the EU environmental standards.
- Material: Cotton 100%; leather elements.
- Colour: Black/Notte.
- Hand embossed designer’s logo.
- Version with longer handles.
- Vegetable-tanned means that a hide is converted to soft and supple leather using plant-based tannins, most commonly from bark and leaves, instead of metal salts or synthetic extracts.
Order by phone